DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Drone Car Wash

Happy Father's Day to you. Another awesome video!

Hey Uncle Bob:

When you finish your car, can you fly to Miami to do mine? By the way, don't you guys have a water shortage in California? (just pulling your chain).

Dale
We are allowed to water on Sundays. :)

Dang, wanted to find out how to get my drone to wash the car..Nope.

Just curious--I know LA gets a lot of its water from the Colorado river, as does a lot of SoCal, has your water use been altered in the past week when Lk Mead fell to inactive pool? What about power?
We have watering restrictions in place. So far no issue with power.

Lake Mead is not in a ‘dead pool’ condition as of yet. A while ago, the powers that be put in really deep pumps in lake mead, as many of the others more shallower pumps in place are no longer viable.

The dead pool condition of Lake Mead is still a number of years away according to the scientists tracking it. But it can and will happen if conditions persist.

When the lake does reach a dead pool condition, the entire western US will be in a pretty bad spot, not just CA.

Reactions: Palerider
Lake Mead is not in a ‘dead pool’ condition as of yet. A while ago, the powers that be put in really deep pumps in lake mead, as many of the others more shallower pumps in place are no longer viable.

The dead pool condition of Lake Mead is still a number of years away according to the scientists tracking it. But it can and will happen if conditions persist.

When the lake does reach a dead pool condition, the entire western US will be in a pretty bad spot, not just CA.
Yeah, it's almost 7 ft below inactive pool and less than 150 from dead pool. Being at inactive pool led to them being forced to shut down 12 of the 17 generators. The level has fallen 16 feet in just the 10 weeks I've been here. If it keeps falling at that rate, it will take less than 2 years to reach dead pool. Winter should slow that down a bit, but not if they've been like the last 20.

The tunnel and pumps that were put in place were for providing water to Vegas, not to run the generators. Those tunnels also do nothing to avoid or lower the level the lake reaches dead pool.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Myofb89