DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone dead

ThebritUK

Reactions
I have not used my Mavic Pro since December 2018. I removed the battery and have been charging the batteries regularly. I come to use my Pro, switch battery on, but Pro is dead! Tried all 3 batteries with no luck. Any ideas people or has my drone bricked itself.

Regards
Rob

I have not used my Mavic Pro since December 2018. I removed the battery and have been charging the batteries regularly. I come to use my Pro, switch battery on, but Pro is dead! Tried all 3 batteries with no luck. Any ideas people or has my drone bricked itself.

Regards
Rob

Try sticking each one on the charger for at least 5 minutes to see if they wake up.

What are, like, the leds on the battery doing when you press the button on the battery?
In the AC and outside of the AC?

The batteries might be in hibernation mode. Take a look at the DJI BATTERY MANUAL on how to bring them out of hibernation. FYIW, I've read posts were users say you have to leave the batteries in the charger for up to an hour before they will come out of hibernation.

Thanks for all your responses. It turned out to be contamination on on the connectors on the drone itself. Cleaned with contact cleaner solved the problem. Should have gone to Spec Savers....
Thanks all

Reactions: WAXMAN
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll