DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone Groups

Reactions: 7of9trek
I found a nearby drone enthusiast through this forum. He and I have become friends and fly together often.
When a new forum member checks in, notice his/hers location. You might get lucky as I did.

You list your location as "United States". That's not much help. Who knows, you might live just around the corner from me.

Reactions: ff22 and 7of9trek
I found a nearby drone enthusiast through this forum. He and I have become friends and fly together often.
When a new forum member checks in, notice his/hers location. You might get lucky as I did.

You list your location as "United States". That's not much help. Who knows, you might live just around the corner from me.

Good idea! Thanks[emoji16]

Then you should put your location in your account so it shows also. All need to but just don’t.

Reactions: 7of9trek
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MemphisDrone