DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone - IG

xdronedk

Reactions
Hi,
If i go to Thailand and take a drone shot in a vast area in the jungle. (In a national park where it’s prohibited to fly drones..)
And I put it the photo on my Instagram and tag the national park location Can I Then get a fine or something Else?

PS: I Dont live on thailand

So let me get this straight....
You are asking on a public forum what will happen when you fly in an area where it is prohibited to fly a drone??

Are you for real?

Please remain compliant.

Instagram is full of a narcissistic generation, who no longer post a picture of landscape, unless they are in it, being the ME, ME, ME account.

The end result, is overcrowded areas, destroying/ruining the site and disrespecting the land owners.

There is a reason why drones are prohibited in National Parks around the world. Please respect it.

So let me get this straight....
You are asking on a public forum what will happen when you fly in an area where it is prohibited to fly a drone??

Are you for real?

Please remain compliant.

Instagram is full of a narcissistic generation, who no longer post a picture of landscape, unless they are in it, being the ME, ME, ME account.

The end result, is overcrowded areas, destroying/ruining the site and disrespecting the land owners.

There is a reason why drones are prohibited in National Parks around the world. Please respect it.

Do you have any problems with Reading? I’m NOT asking wether it’s ok or NOT ok to fly. I’m asking IF i have a photo from a national park, with ONLY landscape. And I post it on Instagram for example Will I Then Get fined or something? I suppose that’s no problem AS 1000 of People’s posts photos from prohibited places on slmost Daily basis on social media.

I never asked for your opinion on IG or flying specific places. Useless reply.

It appears that you have completely missed the point.

Useless post.

Reactions: The Editor
Do you have any problems with Reading? I’m NOT asking wether it’s ok or NOT ok to fly. I’m asking IF i have a photo from a national park, with ONLY landscape. And I post it on Instagram for example Will I Then Get fined or something?
DO IT! Post it here. You tha man.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrDew