DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone Pilot Finds Mysterious Hole In Lake, What He Really Finds

Oh, oh, don't wait to tell what finally shocks! I can't wait! Let me guess, there was no mysterious hole in a lake, but your neighbor passed by at your home when you was at work and your wife was still in the bathing tube and the neighbour tried to unplug the bathing tube while your wife was sitting in or something like that?...

Reactions: mnis and Thwyllo
Madness...a little story stretches over almost 30 pages full of advertising.

Spoiler:
It is about an artificially created outflow of the likewise artificial reservoir there.

I already guessed the big mystery after the first page, but nevertheless (exceptionally once) read it to the end :)

I think this type of advertising destroys a (maybe) well-made story. For me it feels like stubbornly begging to spend a long time on a web page to generate as many advertising revenue as possible by clicking on more banners.

And finally...that's exactly what it is, an extreme time-eater without content-related values ...

Madness...a little story stretches over almost 30 pages full of advertising.

Spoiler:
It is about an artificially created outflow of the likewise artificial reservoir there.

I already guessed the big mystery after the first page, but nevertheless (exceptionally once) read it to the end :)

I think this type of advertising destroys a (maybe) well-made story. For me it feels like stubbornly begging to spend a long time on a web page to generate as many advertising revenue as possible by clicking on more banners.

And finally...that's exactly what it is, an extreme time-eater without content-related values ...

And you could have been flying...

And there it ends ... the outlet of the bath tube in which your wife was sitting when your neighbour passed by at your house....
I have a better story to tell:
Lifted secret! Astronaut tried to start a drone after landing on the moon. Surprisingly he failed!

Reactions: Rich55 and mnis
The hole is part of the Lake Berryessa reservoir above the dam and it's designed to keep the lake from over flowing. I have still photos of the hole.

Reactions: mnis
Actually this was found over a year or so ago, I remember the article, but is still kind of cool....
SteveP55

Reactions: mnis
Actually this was found over a year or so ago, I remember the article, but is still kind of cool....
SteveP55
SteveP55
For some strange reason, unbeknownst to me, it reminds me of the old Tidy Bowl commercial.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
michalis