DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone Pilot needed - Near Salt Lake City - Utah USA!!

activbb

Reactions
Drone pilot needed for a search and recovery mission about 330 miles south east of Salt Lake City. Your drone must be able to carry an additional payload of approx. 1kgs. (2.2lbs). Interested party please contact James for details at Toll-free: 1 855 377 2020 or email at [email protected]. Thank you.

Drone pilot needed for a search and recovery mission about 330 miles south east of Salt Lake City. Your drone must be able to carry an additional payload of approx. 1kgs. (2.2lbs). Interested party please contact James for details at Toll-free: 1 855 377 2020 or email at [email protected]. Thank you.
What is the payload and how far does it need to be flown?

Reactions: activbb
What is the payload and how far does it need to be flown?

Thank you for your interest brett8883. Your drone should be able to carry a 2 lbs. payload (max.), able to fly to 250ft high and travel 500ft to land. Please contact me direct at 1 855 377 2020 or email at [email protected] for more details. Thank you. James

I am in S. Utah with a Mavic 2 Pro and interested in the mission but would like more details. I am Part 107.

Hey NetDep, are you still interested about the mission? Please give me a call and discuss! Call me toll-free 1 855 377 2020. Please leave message if I'm not answering. Or email me your contact phone number and I will call you. Site is in South Utah. Thanks very much! James
I am in S. Utah with a Mavic 2 Pro and interested in the mission but would like more details. I am Part 107.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31