Get more from your Mavic
The largest Mavic community in the world
Join Us Now

Drone pilot's anthem

Droffarc

Reactions
Sorry... But that piece of audio is almost unbearable to listen to. Where did you come up

Sorry... But that piece of audio is almost unbearable to listen to. Where did you come up with that?
Ah! but it's the words mate, the words...
Sorry you dont like it - I grew up on prog rock.

vindibona1

Reactions
Democratic Peoples Republic of Cook County
Ah! but it's the words mate, the words...
Sorry you dont like it - I grew up on prog rock.
I'm afraid that I grew up with classical music training but can't sing a lick. I've played in symphony orchestras, jazz bands, concert bands, musical theater, church groups playing either trumpet, guitar or bass (sometimes drums). I don't know the words to any songs written past 1971. I'm into the sound and how that attaches emotionally. It's kind of like Opera.'s written in Italian or German. If you don't know the languages you can still enjoy the music without understand the words if the MUSIC.... or not if the actual MUSIC is good. The music is what carries the verbal message. The concept is embedded in religious liturgy where prayers were learned through the music (tunes)itself (paired associate learning). But there wasn't anything in the music that connected to the words and everything was disjointed. I can understand why the group named itself "Crises".

If that's what y'all call progress I vote for retro-gressive.

Last edited:

Droffarc

Reactions
I'm afraid that I grew up with classical music training but can't sing a lick. I've played in symphony orchestras, jazz bands, concert bands, musical theater, church groups playing either trumpet, guitar or bass (sometimes drums). I don't know the words to any songs written past 1971. I'm into the sound and how that attaches emotionally. It's kind of like Opera.'s written in Italian or German. If you don't know the languages you can still enjoy the music without understand the words if the MUSIC.... or not if the actual MUSIC is good. The music is what carries the verbal message. The concept is embedded in religious liturgy where prayers were learned through the music (tunes)itself (paired associate learning). But there wasn't anything in the music that connected to the words and everything was disjointed. I can understand why the group named itself "Crises".

If that's what y'all call progress I vote for retro-gressive.
ok, then how about this

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 2 Case

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pedrorobinson