DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DRONE PRICES

Rchawks

Reactions
With the current Pandemic do you believe the prices of DJI drones will go up or down in the future depending on how long the virus persists. Not so much Mini but the other drones offered by DJI.

Last edited:
With the current Pandemic do you believe the prices of DJI drones will go up or down, in the future depending on how long the virus persists. Not so much Mini but the other drones offered by DJI.
Not since China started going back to work.

I just got an email from DJI showing sales on the Osmo Pocket, the Ronin SC and the Mavic 2 Pro, but they were for Easter.

Not so much related to DJI, but I have noticed a distinct lack of FPV (cinematic type) type racing style drones are often showing up online as 'not in stock'.
If anything they are getting so hard to get I'd be surprised if prices don't go up more.

DJI will probably manage to get back in production very fast, they have the facilities and distribution to e able to get them to market probably the most efficiently Worldwide.
No doubt prices will fluctuate in some places due to supply / demand, maybe DJI have fairly stringent pricing for distributors to keep pricing stable.

It'll depend on the demand now I think. With the lockdown, there's going to be a lot less flying. I think plenty of the purchases, especially photography drones occur before people go travelling, cos they want to take photos of their travels. This is not going to be happening for a while. As for racing drones, with self-isolation, it's just going to be people flying on their own.
I think DJI will be tracking the overall purchases globally and adjusting their manufacturing output to prevent over-supply.
In Australia, I am even hesitant to be driving to a nearby park to fly, cos if I get stopped and queried by cops, they would deem my driving non-essential travel and issue a fine.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djiNonMini