DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone Registration Help

Dincena

Reactions
Hey all, where it the best/offical/legit website to register a drone for recreational use? How much does it cost? I'm seeing a few different websites with different rates ranging from $5-$30. How would i know which one is legit?

The only site you should use is what WWK888 provided, its $5 and you are actually registering yourself as a rec flyer. The reg number they give you is to be used on all your rec drones. The process is simple and straight forward it should take you about 5 mins.

I bought these stickers on amazon for my reg, the only problem is you have to be really precise when applying them. You can make minor adjustments afterward, but it's very difficult to get straight lines with this method

Hey all, where it the best/offical/legit website to register a drone for recreational use? How much does it cost? I'm seeing a few different websites with different rates ranging from $5-$30. How would i know which one is legit?
Make sure it is FAA.gov. Then there is a drone link on the right side of page. Only $5!!

Reactions: dawgpilot
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honzax