DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone Rentals for Commercial Projects

AtomskLabs

Reactions
Heyo!

I was wondering if anyone has rented or has any info on if its even applicable to rent a drone for a paid project?

I currently have a Mavic Mini along with my Part 107 but do find it worrisome to fly someone else's drone that is not registered to me.

Any opinion or advice is greatly appreciated!

I would imagine that you'd need to weigh out the rental costs against the earnings potential of the job. There are drone rental companies out there, like Blue Skies Drones, so you could shop their rates.

Warning: You mIgor enjoy the drone upgrade from the Mini so much that you‘ll be shopping right away. :cool:

If you weren’t already aware, you’ll find valuable commercial drone information at our fellow forum, Commercial Drone Pilots.

I would imagine that you'd need to weigh out the rental costs against the earnings potential of the job. There are drone rental companies out there, like Blue Skies Drones, so you could shop their rates.

Warning: You mIgor enjoy the drone upgrade from the Mini so much that you‘ll be shopping right away. :cool:

If you weren’t already aware, you’ll find valuable commercial drone information at our fellow forum, Commercial Drone Pilots.
sick! I will check out the other forum too. Thank you!

Reactions: pelagic_one

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yaro