DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone shaking uncontrollably and error popping up

NevadaNV

Reactions
Problem? Drone shaking periodically. It shakes for about 2s, then hovers steadily, than shakes again. "
Warning: Motor current error. Check your propellers and fly with care" Is lit all the time.

Was unit in a crash? No, it is brand new out of the box., Problem started with the first launch.

What have you tried so far? Detached the protection, it started shaking even worse.

What device are you using ( iphone , ipad, Samsung , etc)? Started with wi-fi controlling, my remote is on the way.

What firmware are you running ( aircraft, remote controller)? Latest.

What Go app version are you using? Latest.

Any modification? (if so what) None.

Did you change anything or install any apps? (if so what) None.

Do you have a video or pictures of the problem? (if so post link)
Can make a gif or a video.

Warning: Motor current error. Check your propellers and fly with care"
There are numerous reports about this error in the DJI forum.
It seem's to occur after the .400 firmware update for the AIR.

Problem? Drone shaking periodically. It shakes for about 2s, then hovers steadily, than shakes again. "
Warning: Motor current error. Check your propellers and fly with care" Is lit all the time.

Was unit in a crash? No, it is brand new out of the box., Problem started with the first launch.

What have you tried so far? Detached the protection, it started shaking even worse.

What device are you using ( iphone , ipad, Samsung , etc)? Started with wi-fi controlling, my remote is on the way.

What firmware are you running ( aircraft, remote controller)? Latest.

What Go app version are you using? Latest.

Any modification? (if so what) None.

Did you change anything or install any apps? (if so what) None.

Do you have a video or pictures of the problem? (if so post link)
Can make a gif or a video.

I would send it back & ask for a refund. I don't want a brand new drone that had serious vibrations since this could cause problems down the road.

I would send it back & ask for a refund. I don't want a brand new drone that had serious vibrations since this could cause problems down the road.
This is hardly possible, I live in Russia and had to order the drone through the mail forwarder.

Have you removed all the props, checked for any damaged locking tabs. Are any of the blades tight at the fixing?
do you have any spare props you could swap out one at a time to maybe isolate the problem.

Last edited:
Have you removed al the props, checked for any damaged licking tabs. Are any of the blades tight at the fixing?
do you have any spare props you could swap out one at a time to maybe isolate the problem.
Will try tomorrow, I got a few spare props.

If you have a pro, why do you not have a remote? Used? Previously crashed?

If you have a pro, why do you not have a remote? Used? Previously crashed?
Hard to explain. I used a mail forwarder that didnt allow to send any batteries via FedEx, so the battery and the controller (that has battery inside) are going via USPS and should arrive in a couple of weeks.

It's shaking probably because prop cage mode needs to be turned off. Try that and see if it fixes it.

OP here. Don't know why, but after I removed all safety stickers from drone arms the problem disappeared and I've already flown about 10 batteries with no troubles. Still dont know what was the cause :\

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wiz4rd