DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My DJI Mini 3 has a little shaking while motors starting and right front motor is heating up.

CypPilot

Reactions
Hello everyone, ı bought my DJI mini 3 like a year ago but ı had no time as ı want to fly around. Every week ı unfold my drone and start the motors for a minute or 2 for general cheking. Last time notice that my drone is little bit shaking while motors just start and than stop shaking. Also ı notice that right front motor is heats up little bir while other motors don't. After a few try heating problem just gone but shaking is still there. I cheked the internet and our form to find out what is cousing this situation. I found a guy on youtube, he has a stiff motor o his mini 2 and he cleans his motor with some contact cleaner sprey. ı ordered one but I aint apply it yet. Is there any fellow pilots that have/had a similar problem and how to solve this?

Kind regards

Spraying out the motors carefully with air will do the trick.
I do not recommend spraying anything but air into the motors. Air is best and should remove any obstructions or dirt. Using any sort of cleaner will damage your motors!!

Reactions: Dronecation
Spraying anything other than air is not a good idea. If there is any debris in that motor, you should be able to feel it by turning the motor with your fingers. It should feel the same as the other three. Original DJI props? Anything other than DJI props in my opinion is asking for a problem.

Coming from a Phantom, prop balance was a concern. Do the split props on the newer models (assuming DJI parts) ever present an issue?

Not that I’ve read. Anytime one gets to touch something other than air, that will have an effect.

Hello everyone, ı bought my DJI mini 3 like a year ago but ı had no time as ı want to fly around. Every week ı unfold my drone and start the motors for a minute or 2 for general cheking. Last time notice that my drone is little bit shaking while motors just start and than stop shaking. Also ı notice that right front motor is heats up little bir while other motors don't. After a few try heating problem just gone but shaking is still there. I cheked the internet and our form to find out what is cousing this situation. I found a guy on youtube, he has a stiff motor o his mini 2 and he cleans his motor with some contact cleaner sprey. ı ordered one but I aint apply it yet. Is there any fellow pilots that have/had a similar problem and how to solve this?

Kind regards
Replace all four prop pairs. It sounds like the pair mounted on the FR motor may be damaged or warped, but try a complete new set just to be sure.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne