DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone Show Off

Never really thought about customizing the look of my drones, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to break up the endless array of shades of grey, with some colorful skins...

IMG_0010B.jpg

These are my drones Mavic 3, Air 2s and Mini 3 Pro. I use Vifly lights on my drones, super compact and bright as a DD broad in a blind convention🤣
View attachment 156234View attachment 156233View attachment 156235View attachment 156236View attachment 156237View attachment 156238
Now I'm more interested in the rifle. Private Message me, if you can. If you like the rifle and it's make, accuracy, caliber, price, etc. etc. let me know in a private message. Thanks.

Oh no !! It's the PO PO !

Never really thought about customizing the look of my drones, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to break up the endless array of shades of grey, with some colorful skins...

IMG_0010B.jpg
It protect your hardware from unnecessary sratches, dents, etc. Also, makes them easier to spot ip in the air. Once I master the maneuver course that I am currently taking at Pilot Institute I will try to fly with goggles. I know you have to have massive skills for that. I see you have one.

What's it made of? I like using the thinnest balsa would sticks that won't snap.
Not quite sure or what exactly the material is but this is the site. It got included when I got a bundle a while back for both the air 2s and mini 2. I recall him saying it was about 4oz (so a little over the weight of some prop guards).

Reactions: LoudThunder

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13