DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone Sightings: The Actual Non-Hyped Numbers Analyzed (Graphs, Trends, etc.)

• Thread starter Deleted member 114292
  • Start date
@DrizzyDrones as i said in my reply to you i know what you are saying ,and if you chose to fly out way beyond VLOS in some remote location ,and you completed your flight without incident ,then to all intent and purposes ,if you just went home and put the footage on your hard drive and viewed it yourself then no one would be any the wiser
the flight becomes an issue if it is put on the web for all to see and its clearly a breach of the VLOS rules ,then people will comment on it and get upset because these violations can and do give all drone fliers a bad name ,as law breaking citizens, but even so, its still a gamble to undertake such a flight and the Buck stops with you the PIC

@DrizzyDrones as i said in my reply to you i know what you are saying ,and if you chose to fly out way beyond VLOS in some remote location ,and you completed your flight without incident ,then to all intent and purposes ,if you just went home and put the footage on your hard drive and viewed it yourself then no one would be any the wiser
the flight becomes an issue if it is put on the web for all to see and its clearly a breach of the VLOS rules ,then people will comment on it and get upset because these violations can and do give all drone fliers a bad name ,as law breaking citizens, but even so, its still a gamble to undertake such a flight and the Buck stops with you the PIC

agree with everything what i was getting at was the reason why the hobby is getting more negative response/ attention and laws get stricter is because of the technology improvements and price dropping putting it in the handsof people who are either not mature enough or just don’t care or get a drone for a malicious intention

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada