DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone Simulator/Video Game?

DevilsLuck

Reactions
Are there any good drone simulators, or video games, that are useful for practicing with the actual drones that people own? Being able actually use the the controller that came with your Drone would be very helpful to boot. Is there such a thing? If so, anything on consoles like XBox?

Of course The best way to keep your flying skill is to learn and practice on LIFTOFF! you can use a few DJI controllers with it OR and this is the best way Get a used RADIOMASTER controller for Drones and use it! Liftoff will teach you to Fly ACRO as well as the "modes". I'm flying in LIFTOFF right now!!!

Reactions: DevilsLuck
Of course The best way to keep your flying skill is to learn and practice on LIFTOFF! you can use a few DJI controllers with it OR and this is the best way Get a used RADIOMASTER controller for Drones and use it! Liftoff will teach you to Fly ACRO as well as the "modes". I'm flying in LIFTOFF right now!!!
Is this a computer program, video game, or something I can download to my RC2 controller?

Reactions: Cafguy
It is a game that needs to be downloaded to your computer OR console You can find it on STEAM as well as the X Box store. I am not sure if the RC2 controller works with LIFTOFF BUT I think it does. ( the old DJI RC and the RC that comes with the FPV models WORK for sure. I use a Radiomaster Zorro.

Thats it!!
I looked at the reviews on XBox market place, and they pretty much across the board mentioned bad controls, just a broken game in general. Now this could be because it's more sim, than game. I don't know. What's your take on that? And does this game use real world drones, and their respective flight characteristics? Or is it pure fantasy?

And does this game use real world drones, and their respective flight characteristics? Or is it pure fantasy?
Yes it does!! The controller problems are from people downloading the game and trying to use x box controllers with it. That doesnt work to good ( you can do it but yes its laggy and not as responsive with the xbox controller. You must get an actual transmitter to take advantage of the sim.

1721481787197.jpeg

Yes it does!! The controller problems are from people downloading the game and trying to use x box controllers with it. That doesnt work to good ( you can do it but yes its laggy and not as responsive with the xbox controller. You must get an actual controller to take advantage of the sim.

View attachment 176366
Are you saying people using Xbox controllers, on PC? Or using Xbox controllers on Xbox?

No but it does have the FPV and soon the new Avata 2.
Liftoff was originally made for transmitters. It was ported for use with game controllers BUT they didnt do a good job of it!

No but it does have the FPV and soon the new Avata 2.
Liftoff was originally made for transmitters. It was ported for use with game controllers BUT they didnt do a good job of it!
Any GPS drones? And can you fly using the camera eye view, like I would on my RC2 controller? Also is there any free flight modes? Or is it all racing and stuff?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alf12ed