DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone Simulator/Video Game?

So I went with a different game on PlayHop. It got great reviews. It's call DRL Simulator. I'll be honest here. I can't fly these things. I literally can't even get through the tutorial. I can't see any conceivable way, that a drone like some they make you fly in the tutorials can even exist, from a control standpoint.
But it's supposed to be super realistic. I guess if this is even remotely what flying FPV drones is like... Count me out.
Yeah its kinda hard the first 10 attempts but the more I tried, the further I got in the tutorial.

Yeah its kinda hard the first 10 attempts but the more I tried, the further I got in the tutorial.
With the first tier, everything was fairly straight forward. It flew much like my drone. I think the "hover", or lack thereof, is key to where everything went wrong when I moved to training tier 2. All it asked me to do was fly a simple S curve. After at least 50 tries I have given up. I either couldn't stay close enough to the line. Or crossed over it. It was totally alien to me. Which quite strange as I've played video games since home consoles became a thing. If FPV drones fly anything like this game portrays them to; I need to stay well clear of them for my wallets sake. I may fiddle with it some more, but unless something clicks, and I have some sort of epiphany... I just cannot do it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rudyr