DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone Soar - Mavic Pro Won't Connect

ChazzMonkey

Reactions
I think i have it all hooked up right. It seems like the controller is not connecting to the Soar App. If I switch cables the Mavic will be connected to my iPhone but when I switch to the Moverios they are not connected to the controller. I can tap the touch pad on the Moverio and the icons show up but the C1/C2 buttons won't work and pressing them together doesn't bring up the icon or the camera feed. Tried several cable combinations from both USB B ports on the controllers. Any ideas from the Brain Trust?

They reported a problem but said it was fixed. Just reloaded app but still no connection

OK Kids, here's a hint. Make sure that the Soar program is linked to using the USB input. It did not pop up until I updated to the last firmware on the BT-300s.

I've just had a problem solved when I received my mavic pro back from the repairer! Both mavic and controller have been updated to latest. Connected it all up - I use an ipad air2. could control the mavic with the ipad but had no connection to the controller. We changed the cable from the large usb port under the controller to the mini usb port on the side and it connected no problem. Looks like the upgrade has made the large usb port unable to communicate with the controller.
So I have had to source a micro usb to female usb cable to get my ipad connected. Have it coming in the mail tomorrow. No local suppliers .... harvey norman etc have it in stock
Not sure if this solves your problen!

Reactions: EpsonMoverio
I've just had a problem solved when I received my mavic pro back from the repairer! Both mavic and controller have been updated to latest. Connected it all up - I use an ipad air2. could control the mavic with the ipad but had no connection to the controller. We changed the cable from the large usb port under the controller to the mini usb port on the side and it connected no problem. Looks like the upgrade has made the large usb port unable to communicate with the controller.
So I have had to source a micro usb to female usb cable to get my ipad connected. Have it coming in the mail tomorrow. No local suppliers .... harvey norman etc have it in stock
Not sure if this solves your problen!
Upgrading the firmware and making sure the USB was activated for the Soar program seems to have solved it. I hadn't used the glasses in so long they needed to be updated. Hoping this new software will make them usable for me. Thanks for pitching in. Glad you're on your way also.

Reactions: EpsonMoverio
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twistedpair