DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Drone video

Check it out and let me know what u think

This was a beautiful film, depicting a snowy landscape and a quiet and beautiful village. I found the music track a bit "oriental." I could actually feel the cold weather. The winter sunset was gorgeous and the distant mountains also very scenic. Still, I am happy to be living in Miami when I see this. Temperature right now at 9:20 AmM is 82 degrees F. or 27.77 Celsius.

Reactions: DaniVids
I really enjoyed this video. The idea of flying around as the sun set enhanced the entire experience of watching it. I turn the sound off, however. I did not see much activity around the homes. Is this mainly a summer place?

Hi Dani,
wonderfull and amazing landscape! I went up in northern Finland several times in February. I love the region, it´s mystic in winter! Thumbswayup
Tanks for sharing!
cheers Paul
Hallo Paul, im from Norway and its almost same as Finland and yes it is quite something

This was a beautiful film, depicting a snowy landscape and a quiet and beautiful village. I found the music track a bit "oriental." I could actually feel the cold weather. The winter sunset was gorgeous and the distant mountains also very scenic. Still, I am happy to be living in Miami when I see this. Temperature right now at 9:20 AmM is 82 degrees F. or 27.77 Celsius.
Thanks! It is very nice scenery up there but also quite cold. Not everyone liked the track but me personally I liked it

I really enjoyed this video. The idea of flying around as the sun set enhanced the entire experience of watching it. I turn the sound off, however. I did not see much activity around the homes. Is this mainly a summer place?
It is very small town and it was at sunset so not much acitivity. Me personally i liked the track

Ohhh. You caught a good one Sir! Very nice.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman