DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone virgin

Yorkred

Reactions
Hi Everyone, just logging on for the first time as a newbie pilot living in Yorkshire, UK. Just bought a Mavic Mini as my first decent drone, had a little Tello before that but the slightest gust and it was all over the place. Not managed to fly properly yet due to the awful weather in the UK for the last week, so am looking forward to getting out in the open soon. Cheers.

Hello from the Crossroads of America Yorkred.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the forum. we look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Hi Everyone, just logging on for the first time as a newbie pilot living in Yorkshire, UK. Just bought a Mavic Mini as my first decent drone, had a little Tello before that but the slightest gust and it was all over the place. Not managed to fly properly yet due to the awful weather in the UK for the last week, so am looking forward to getting out in the open soon. Cheers.
Welcome, enjoy your new little drone. Be careful, it's addictive

Good morning (for me in London, Canada) Yorkred.
I am newish to droning as well with my first being a Mini.
Getting decent weather here has been 'iffy' so far but the season needs to settle a bit.
I've found the Mini as amazingly capable although I haven't enough experience yet to really trust it OR myself. LOL
Good luck new pal and write if you're inclined.

Welcome. Yes, weather plays a key role in if we fly or not. Was going waterfalling today (planned to to), but winds kicked up over night - with steady about 20 mph and gust up to maybe 35 at 250 ft. Not the kind of weather to fly close quarters in for sure. Another day. Lots of yard work to catch up on.

O wow, a second new member from Yorkshire in just a few minutes time.

There are so many beautiful places for you to make a video.
The dales come to my mind.
Looking forward to your posting a vid for us to admire.

Ruud
I'll do my best! Thanks.

Reactions: Steel63
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philip Chura