DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone world

Landsoft

Reactions
Does anybody have problems trying to get hold
Of this comp. I seem to be having great difficult with no responses. I want to cancel a pre order item and calling and writing no response this is do to some financial setback
For a short time and need my money ASAP ANY HELP WOULD HIGHLY APPRECIATED
Thank you

Reactions: Inspirephil
If your order hasn't shipped, there's a way to cancel the order without needing to call. If I remember correctly, go to Account/ My Orders.

I am having a similar issue. They shipped me the wrong Mavic Air kit. I did some searching on the web and found the following email address on a review site where this person was responding to issues and trying to resolve them. Try it, I did today and waiting to see if anything comes out of it.

[email protected]

It appears that Customer service is the biggest complaint about these guys.

Good Luck

Does anybody have problems trying to get hold
Of this comp. I seem to be having great difficult with no responses. I want to cancel a pre order item and calling and writing no response this is do to some financial setback
For a short time and need my money ASAP ANY HELP WOULD HIGHLY APPRECIATED
Thank you
The ONLY way I was able to get anything from them was through repeatedly emailing them. I had purchased an item from Drone World that had been misadvertised and I wanted a refund for it. I tried phoning them with no results but after emailing them repeatedly they did refund my money. But I did some research on this company and they have an “F” rating by the Better Business Bureau. And I was warned by MANY people on Facebook who had dealt with them and they warned me about them and their business practices.

I ordered their joystick dust covers which turned out to really cheap and tore while installing. Emailed them and messaged thru ebay with no reply. Not a good sign and I will be steering clear of them from now on.

I placed an order a month ago and haven’t received it. Supposed to arrive 3-5 days later. I’ve called and emailed 3 times. Going through PayPal to get my money back. Don’t use them!

I sincerely hope that EVERYONE sees these posts because all of us need to talk about Drone World and how terrible of a company they are!!! I was warned by my friends in the various drone Facebook groups that I am a part of about their shady business practices and how they buy cheap merchandise from Ali Express and then mark up the price and resell it here in the USA as their own products. I was shown some pictures of how they modify the remote control and their shoddy workmanship including bad soldering jobs and cheap antenna panels instead of quality ones.
Anyway that’s enough out of me for now but I just wanted to warn anyone thinking about using them for anything!!

At this point I am not going to be purchasing anything from them again. I have been in touch with Brennan before with the purchase of the carbon fiber propellers and I was refunded for the purchase. Thanks for the information though.

They're the absolute worst in customer service I've ever dealt with and I've dealt with quite a few. I ordered some Spark batteries and a charger over a month ago and I've called and emailed many times since then. No answer. I've also purchased my Spark kit from them, but that doesn't seem to matter at all. I can't even figure out how to cancel my order so I can go buy somewhere else. Marc-Mavhawk.

They're the absolute worst in customer service I've ever dealt with and I've dealt with quite a few. I ordered some Spark batteries and a charger over a month ago and I've called and emailed many times since then. No answer. I've also purchased my Spark kit from them, but that doesn't seem to matter at all. I can't even figure out how to cancel my order so I can go buy somewhere else. Marc-Mavhawk.
They’re no longer in business from what I have been told.
I purchased a set of propellers for my M2P and they sent me the wrong ones!!
I will NEVER deal with them again!! You probably just got screwed!!:mad:

Reactions: 747P4
They’re no longer in business from what I have been told.
I purchased a set of propellers for my M2P and they sent me the wrong ones!!
I will NEVER deal with them again!! You probably just got screwed!!:mad:

Yep, out of business.
Ordered leg extenders for the M2Z, but the ones that came would not fit.
I had asked for a refund over a month ago.

Contact your bank so you can try and get a refund.
Good luck

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J S