DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone X Pro - a Mavic for under $100usd

We encountered something similar a few days ago; link offering a Mavic1 for about $200-$300. We LOVE our Mavic Air, but at that price we got juuust a little itchy...

...had our Son check it out, and in less than 20 minutes he came back with a 'Fraud' report on the link.

Stay alert Folks, they are out there, everywhere. "If it sounds too good to be true..."

Rgds, NAVMAV

Seems like a scam to me.
Those images sure look like a Mavic.
DroneX Pro{AFFID}&sid={SUBID}&cid=stt|dronexpro

Got one - it's one of these - just a toy and not worth $100 but they really tried to make it look like a Mavic or maybe a "baby" Mavic.

I bought a DroneX Pro from Hyperstech (my first drone) only to discover that the DroneX Pro is really an Eachine E58/S168. I paid 100€ for the DroneX Pro, 24€ for the p720 Camera option, and 11€ for the Extra Propeller Blades option, for a total of 135€.
A few days later, I bought an Eachine E58 for my son for 48€ from Banggood. Except for difference in price and the carton labeling, the two items are EXACTLY the same including the camera and extra blades.
The DroneX Pro offer is a scam. I can testify to that. Please spread the word so others are not scammed as I was.
Thanks

Yes, this Drone X Pro is a scam. I bought one for USD99 and I found the same drone (named E58) is being sold for about USD39 on a local online store (https://s.lazada.sg/s.1Euk.). The company is deceiving buyers by selling a commonly available product which they claimed as their development.

Reactions: MavicPro1966
How a Pro UAV can cost ten times less than a semiprofessional drone ? That's weird.
The reason is about the look and the shapes of this DroneX "pro".
DroneX Pro 99$
DJ MAVIC 999$

There is another "9" in the price. Sure scam if the digits are just two, not three on the price tag!

Last edited:
This DUMMY MAVIC DOES NOT CARRY GPS or GlonASS. And it has no LIDARs in order to detect walls and trees. Both items: UAV and remote controller looks like the DJI MAVIC Product. WHY ??
Someone copied the original design.

DJI MAVIC PROFESSIONAL HAS NO COMPARISON WITH THAT DUMMY SCAMMED TOY WITH SIMILAR DESIGN.

I bought one time an E58 Mavic look like for $59 bucks in Amazon. I will never paid more than that for a fake Mavic Pro.

Reactions: drone x pro owner
Well, It's almost impossible to get a DJ MAVIC PRO FOR LESS THAN 100 or 50 $. You can BARELY get one for $500. $499
I've spent $200 for a SYMA TekkTiger X8 (the drone pic on mu profile) and It has GPS, Rth, Bingo Status Return (when in low batt.), 5.8 Ghz Monitor and a FPV and Recording HD Camera that records AVI and JPG in a SD storage drive. The HD Camera sends 5.8Ghz Analogue Signal of the first person view to the included Analog Monitor tuned on that channel or freq.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zacf