DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dronelink Hobbyist Premium or Basic for MA2 - A few questions for you more experienced pilots!

That is incorrect. Litchi is missing waypoints for the MA2 because they've not yet completed their virtual stick waypoint implementation.

Please note that the Mavic Air 2 does not support native waypoint mode through this recent DJI SDK update. This means waypoint mode is not supported yet for this drone model. We are hoping to add waypoint mode support though a different method called virtual joysticks in the near future. All other flight modes are supported.

Please note that the Mavic Air 2 does not support native waypoint mode through this recent DJI SDK update. This means waypoint mode is not supported yet for this drone model. We are hoping to add waypoint mode support though a different method called virtual joysticks in the near future. All other flight modes are supported.
Here is Litchi's response a few days ago if you would like to read exactly what they said to me.

That's exactly the same thing I said: Litchi is in the process of implementing waypoints via virtual sticks. They are not waiting on any additional support from the SDK.

Here is Litchi's response a few days ago if you would like to read exactly what they said to me.
It's unlikely that the MA2 will ever get native waypoint support, hence the need for "virtual sticks" which has already been implemented by other apps.

I hope there is update sdk soon because I don’t like if signal lost the drone RTH

I hope there is update sdk soon because I don’t like if signal lost the drone RTH
you will have a long wait !!

this is direct from DJI in china last week.....

William Wong (DJI)
2021年2月25日 GMT+810:58
Dear .........
Thank you for contacting DJI.

The product team has decided to give up waypointMission due to chip ability and user usage. Later only enterprise product will have waypointMission feature.

Hopefully our solution can help you.
Kindly Regards,
DJI Developer Support

you will have a long wait !!

this is direct from DJI in china last week.....

William Wong (DJI)
2021年2月25日 GMT+810:58
Dear .........
Thank you for contacting DJI.

The product team has decided to give up waypointMission due to chip ability and user usage. Later only enterprise product will have waypointMission feature.

Hopefully our solution can help you.
Kindly Regards,
DJI Developer Support

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi