DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DroneMask Cable

NewToFlySky

Reactions
Have a Samsung Galaxy S21 phone in Dronemask connecting to DJI Mini2 controller. Purchased a kit from Drone Valley to use. Somehow, I seem to be the only person who has had this issue: The end of the cable that connects to the controller is a straight connection, not a right angle - it appears to move and loses connection while I'm flying with the DroneMask. Drone Valley even sent me a new kit to try (free of charge, Rick is great). I have the same issue. Have searched the forum to see if anyone has the correct cable (3 ft or so) one of the suggestions is no longer available. DroneMask even suggested a cable on Amazon - however it turns out that that cable is a charging cable only. The original cable that came with my Mini2 has a right angle connection which seems to "click" in and is held there by the controller case so have no connection problem when using the phone mounted on it. I also have a foot long cable with right angle connections that I use with my Samsung A-7 Lite with no problem. So, looking for the same type of connection in a three foot long cable. If anyone has the solution would appreciate info on what and where to buy. I realize that I'm not technically sauvy enough to find the answer. The connections are very confusing - searched for rc cable USB-C to USB type C 3.1 or 3.2 OTG cable gen1 or gen2 with right angle connections, 3 ft long, "til exhausted! Don't know what I'm missing. Thanks for any input.

• Sad
Reactions: adrocor

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots