DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Droneology - West Ed Mall

I was in Edmonton last weekend to PU my drone at The Apple Store at Southgate. We then went to the WEM to hopefully pu a couple more batteries at that drone store but it was closed and a bunch of mail was outside the doors, I wonder if they went out of business!

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

I'm sure they are. I went through my credit card company to get my money back as I waited months for a drone through them. They never answered my calls or emails etc.

I was in Edmonton last weekend to PU my drone at The Apple Store at Southgate. We then went to the WEM to hopefully pu a couple more batteries at that drone store but it was closed and a bunch of mail was outside the doors, I wonder if they went out of business!

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots
I'm not surprised. I was there in November, and all they really had were display models. They told me that DJI took their Mavic display model back so that they could use it in Hawaii. Could you imagine paying the highest retail rent in North America, and not having any stock to sell?

I'm not surprised. I was there in November, and all they really had were display models. They told me that DJI took their Mavic display model back so that they could use it in Hawaii. Could you imagine paying the highest retail rent in North America, and not having any stock to sell?

How could they survive with the Apple Store selling the same stuff. Now if only we could get a Apple Store in Red Deer!

Sheesh. I can't imagine agreeing to paying the entire price upfront for something costing as much as a Mavic. I ordered and got my Mavic from Amazon. They don't charge the credit card until the order is actually shipped. Anyone agreeing to this mall drone store's policy of immediately charging the entire price as soon as the pre-order is placed must have known that they were taking a risk.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rui S