DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dronetinent Australia

That looks a bit too good to be true. But they have a phone number? Give them a call, ask hi e for a customer reference Or something. Where are those reviews from etc?
If it’s genuine let us know? Please. Could be a good find, maybe. I can’t find any reviews on google.

Prices are too good to be true, a M2P for AUD 699 while RRP is 2,499 ?

To my Australian users, have you heard if the above company or had dealings with them. Their quoted prices for DJI drones seem impossibly cheap....Thanks for any feedback.
Apart from numerous red flags you see when you explore their site such as:
They have 3 stores but don't tell where any are???
They started in Qld, but their address is in WA with no postcode
The reviews from "clients" are used all over the net - same pictures, different names, like this site: V3 Health Zone | V3 Health Zone
One of them (Ella Harper ??) is the guy in this stock image: Tattoo Removal | Skin & Laser Clinic County Durham | Peaseway Clinic
.. etc, etc.
And the impossible prices ...
Their website has only been up for a week and it's hosted in Bulgaria !!

Danger Will Robinson
Scam .. Scam .. Scam

Last edited:
Apart from numerous red flags you see when you explore their site such as:
They have 3 stores but don't tell where any are???
They started in Qld, but their address is in WA with no postcode
The reviews from "clients" are used all over the net - same pictures, different names, like this site: V3 Health Zone | V3 Health Zone
One of them (Ella Harper ??) is the guy in this stock image: Tattoo Removal | Skin & Laser Clinic County Durham | Peaseway Clinic
.. etc, etc.
And the impossible prices ...
Their website has only been up for a week and it's hosted in Bulgaria !!

Danger Will Robinson
Scam .. Scam .. Scam
Nice work! I wonder if it’s worth notifying DJI? Do you mind if I pass the information you have discovered onto them.

Hate to see people get scammed.

Reactions: Meta4
Nice work! I wonder if it’s worth notifying DJI? Do you mind if I pass the information you have discovered onto them.
No worries ... I'm not sure if DJI could do anything but the scammer has said they are authorised dealers, so perhaps they might act?

I emailed them and tld them I lived in the area and could I pay cash and pick it up.....
you guessed it no reply

• Haha
Reactions: volition
I let DJi Know about it., I went to scamwatch to report it but that's all too detailed for me at the moment. I'll see what DJI say.

No worries ... I'm not sure if DJI could do anything but the scammer has said they are authorised dealers, so perhaps they might act?
Just out of interest how were you able to identify the sites associated with the images from the customer reviews. It’s a handy tool to be able to use to identify scammers.

Prices are too good to be true, a M2P for AUD 699 while RRP is 2,499 ?
Their web site looks very professional.
I could not find the M2P for AUD699 but did find the M2P COMBO for AUD1899 (reduced from AUD2199).
Maybe the M2P for AUD699 was a mistake and has either been removed or corrected. Remember (E&OE) which is usually 'behind' all advertising.
And for no answers on the phone remember they are in West Australia with a 3 hour time difference to the eastern states.
I'm not trying to protect them just giving the facts.

I could not find the M2P for AUD699 but did find the M2P COMBO for AUD1899 (reduced from AUD2199).
Maybe the M2P for AUD699 was a mistake and has either been removed or corrected. Remember (E&OE) which is usually 'behind' all advertising.
And for no answers on the phone remember they are in West Australia with a 3 hour time difference to the eastern states.
Looks like they made there prices more realistic, pretty confident it’s still a load of BS they have the RRP for a ronin SC at $329 selling for $269 and RRP is $569

stay well clear of this mob! Using fake reviews(Reverse image search On the “reviewers photos” is unacceptable amongst other things. Total scam!

Just out of interest how were you able to identify the sites associated with the images from the customer reviews. It’s a handy tool to be able to use to identify scammers.
Just Google reverse image search and it will show a few ways.

Reactions: DJP Enterprizes
That's just copied and pasted like this:
i-RPJ5M4V-M.jpg

Instead of being impressed with a little copying and pasting, look at details.
Like the way the fliter by price or sort by features don't work at all.
The internet is full of scammers who prey on gullible people with flimsy con jobs like this site.
You need to sharpen your suspicion skills.
There's no need to excuse them when it's way past obvious that it's a huge scam.
All of their prices are drastically lower than any legitimate site.
DJI keep a tight lid on prices .. you might find someone selling for $100 less than DJI but not unbelievably discounted like this:
i-8DCsS7h-M.jpg

The real price from a real dealer is A$1899
Their scam price is a 63% discount !!!
Can you hear the alarm bells now?

Reactions: Thomas B
Just joined mavicpilots & extremely glad I have ,, I tell my Oldman all the time about scammers & what to look out for & this mob where just a bit above the rule # to good to be true ,, I nearly did a sale but I had one question why not PayPal ,, here's a snap of the email response,,only cards & ? symbols ..i nearly broke my own rule " don't buy when ya need sleep"

Last edited:
Remember the saying "if it's too good to be true then it probably is".
I have yet to find discounts on brand new DJI products and even places like Harvey Norman (large Australian-based, multi-national retailer of furniture, bedding, computers, communications and consumer electrical products) won't allow bargaining (I know as I tried yet they will bargain with brands like Samsung, Panasonic etc)). Maybe they have to enter an agreement with DJI that they won't discount to be able to sell their products.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dean1980