DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini DroneToJoy - Mini 2 Short Cinematic Basketball Practice

DroneToJoy

Reactions
Hi all

Well I have finally started on my YouTube video footage journey!

This clip is a short of 2 players practicing their basketball weaves and moves. I took the opportunity to create a quick set of angles with my mini 2 using auto mode to see how it would come out. The deal for me is to see if action shorts can be done all from the air and present a neat sense of story.

Would love to hear anyones comments/advice. Oh, and I would really appreciate it if you might subscribe :)

Im also doing a whole lot of short travel video shots around South Africa if that interests.

Drone To Joy | CINEMATIC - Basketball Practice Aerial Mini 2

via @YouTube

Reactions: ckoerner and sikspy
Pretty cool! What editing software are you using for that?
Thank you. Just used PowerDirector 19, which is not a very spoken about software but works quite nicely.

More focused on developing my photography through my instagram account for this year, but preparing and testing what and how to use drone video for next year. Hence my YouTube channel has few videos. But hey-ho, lots of fun ?

Last edited:
Thank you. Just used PowerDirector 19, which is not a very spoken about software but works quite nicely.

More focused on developing my photography through my instagram account for this year, but preparing and testing what and how to use drone video for next year. Hence my YouTube channel has few videos. But hey-ho, lots of fun ?
I have been using iMovie. Looked at the Pro version, but it's over 400 bucks! Hard to justify for mostly just fun personal stuff. Also, I tried the demo of it and it didn't seem to have a lot more than iMovie. I'll have to take a look at power director.

I have been using iMovie. Looked at the Pro version, but it's over 400 bucks! Hard to justify for mostly just fun personal stuff. Also, I tried the demo of it and it didn't seem to have a lot more than iMovie. I'll have to take a look at power director.
Im happy with it although I keep casting my eye over to Da Vinci Resolve which by all accounts is unbeatable and free. Just the complexity and time required that stops me for now...

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31