DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dronie with andriod os

kentlim26

Reactions
is there any way i can adjust the speed priority setting for Android os. i have tested on ios it has a priority speed setting. how about andriod?

I find dronie to be the easiest of the quick shots to do manually. Dronies in Sport Mode are crazy!!

Sorry, no answer for your question :(

is there any way i can adjust the speed priority setting for Android os. i have tested on ios it has a priority speed setting. how about andriod?
I've not noticed any Dronie settings other than distance in the Android app. But then again, I haven't looked for anything.

I find dronie to be the easiest of the quick shots to do manually.
While flying the Dronie pattern manually isn't difficult at all, it completely defeats the purpose of the flight mode. The whole purpose of the autonomous Dronie flight mode is to get shots of yourself without holding (and staring at) the controller.

the intelligent mode will help out pilot to leave Rc on ground. without a speed control. the video look very comedy. i think Spark gives the best speed for Dronie. Dronie is very wonderful when the object is very huge. 71meters.

Havent check it on my Galaxy S8+ but NEXT time I use it I'll let you know if I find a speed adjustment like the one on my iPad mini4 has.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rufusbird2