DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drowned Drone ?

Wow, thanks so much! I've been having lots of fun on youtube though with Platypus the Platinum!
I hope you'll pop by there and watch!

Welcome to the forum from south central Florida :cool: and enjoy. 🌴
Thanks. hey help a newbie out, the detail under your comment, where do you enter that? Thanks

Hi All. I’m new to MavicPilots, having just left SparkPilots after an unfortunate incident with my spark...
So I’m upgrading! My Mavic Pro Platinum arrived today! Looking forward to better flights ????
I had the Spark and now have the Platinum. The Platinum is amazing. It has ALL of the features a drone really needs IMO.

Welcome from the Fingerlakes Region of NY.

Mike

Reactions: Baq Paq Jaq
I had the Spark and now have the Platinum. The Platinum is amazing. It has ALL of the features a drone really needs IMO.

Welcome from the Fingerlakes Region of NY.

Mike
Thanks Mike! I absolutely love my Platinum. Having a great time exploring Spain with it. Thanks for the welcome. Jackie

Reactions: slozukimc
Thanks. hey help a newbie out, the detail under your comment, where do you enter that? Thanks
Click on the upper right on your picture and enter in the "signature" area.

Welcome to the forum from the land of Oz. Always sad to loose a drone, like loosing one of the family. 😀
Regards
Thanks for the welcome. yes, my poor baby headed off to sea! But my Mavic is fantastic!!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engmarceloacs