DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini Drumheller/Wind farm in Alberta Canada compilation

Brilliant! A lesson in film making right there. Loved it. The Mini 2 is a great camera. I thought it must be phantom footage at first.

Reactions: Altanore
Brilliant! A lesson in film making right there. Loved it. The Mini 2 is a great camera. I thought it must be phantom footage at first.
A wonderful film. Loved every moment of it. Tells a story, nice clip length, nice music selection, good flying, good scenery and framing with the windmills, nice overhead views of the wells. I learned something about the energy industry in Alberta too. Great work.

By the way, are you happy with Neat Video. Considering the purchase.

Dale
Miami

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Hey Altanore,
Nice video! I need to get to that canyon down there. I especially liked your train sequences. How windy was it during the wind turbine shots? Well done!
Cheers,
Rex

A wonderful film. Loved every moment of it. Tells a story, nice clip length, nice music selection, good flying, good scenery and framing with the windmills, nice overhead views of the wells. I learned something about the energy industry in Alberta too. Great work.

By the way, are you happy with Neat Video. Considering the purchase.

Dale
Miami

Thanks for the feedback! :) Every guide I went searching for pretty much all pointed to Neat Video so I bit the bullet and bought it. I would recommend it as it works excellent and is fairly easy to use. Videos turn out looking exactly the same just with less noise.

Hey Altanore,
Nice video! I need to get to that canyon down there. I especially liked your train sequences. How windy was it during the wind turbine shots? Well done!
Cheers,
Rex
Thank you! Not sure how windy it was up by the wind turbines but it was about a 20-30km/h windy day with some minor gusts above that. Mini 2 handled it just fine and I never did get a wind warning.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Madejow95