DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DSAR now has 58 volunteer pilots registered in 27 states

Do we have a chapter in Florida yet? And how many volunteer pilots are in Florida?

Very interested. Career Fire Captain, IMT DIVS at T1 level, USCG Veteran, from Eastern WA State. I’ll be in touch as soon as I finish my 107.

Reactions: RCdancer
I am very interested. I live in the Tampa Bay Area and have my Part 107. How do I volunteer?

5 pilots from FL currently on the registry. No chapter yet in FL. We are looking to do a training session in the FL panhandle in the Spring of 2020.
Keep us posted! If you decide to have it a little further south, let me know and I can make it happen.

On their web it shows there is a chapter in MA. How do I get chapter info or contact info for MA?

There is interest in starting a chapter up there by Phil who works with a prototype Hydrogen drone. He's coming to the training in NC at the end of Sep, after which he can start a chapter up there.
Thanks

So we’re still on for next weekend??? It’s gunna take me at least 2 days drive to get there so if we cancel like last time, just do the best you can (like last time) to give us a heads up. That reminds me, I need to book a hotel. See you bums soon

I'm a member of a Facebook group in the UK called "Drone SAR for lost dogs UK". We are totally voluntary and do not accept any payment. There are currently 663 pilots in the group.
We as also help other groups in other countries when requested.
I would personally be interested in joining you but what are your requirements and expectations?
Paul Wingfield ?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard