DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dual Remote for DJI Mavic 2 pro

Has anyone attempted to use dual remote mode while utilizing smart glasses ? Is it even possible ?

Hi

Yes it is absolutely possible
I have BT-300
I setup SC as primary controller and stock RC
As secondary
Connect BT-300 to secondary RC
And you are done
Just make sure they are both running GO4 app

Hi

Yes it is absolutely possible
I have BT-300
I setup SC as primary controller and stock RC
As secondary
Connect BT-300 to secondary RC
And you are done
Just make sure they are both running GO4 app

Sweet!
Current have 2 controllers running primary with a high bright Crystal sky with DJI hood and the secondary controller using an iPad 4 with PGYTECH hood.
Was debating between the Dji googles or the Bt-300 for the technology factor into the set up I currently have

DJI googles of cause much more advanced but it is massive and you must have some one else with you
Because when you use them you are isolated from the world
With BT-300 you have good view from the drone and same time you can see what is going on around you so you do not need someone
Else to be with you

Reactions: ksmusa
I read all that I can here as DJI instructions confuse me. I can't hit buttons that don't exist or hit a button that has no description.

I got my Zoom / SC package last week and spent 8hrs trying to update the SC. Finally I came to the forum only to find that many others were having the same issues.

I then struggled to pair / link my Pro to the SC. Finally did only to find out, I think, that doing so unpaired the Zoom. Maybe this is due to not having the update???
I then struggled to re-link the Pro to the Crystal Sky. Now I can't get the Pro paired up with the iPhone 10???
I try so many things to accomplish, what should be, a simple task that I'm completely lost as to what I did when it finally works, if at all.

Received my DJI goggles XE and after hours of working at it I finally got them activated.
I never could get them to link up with the Pro or the Spark on either the iPhone or the Crystal Sky.
I only wanted to fly the Spark around an obstacle course in the yard with the goggles!
I could never get camera view???

That night, I burnt up all of my high speed mobile internet, 15 gigs, and now the unlimited internet is so slow I have to wait another week before it renews. Using the iPhone as a hot spot for now.

I was ready to set Fire to $8,000 worth of DJI Garbage and had to walk away.

I want the SC to replace the iPhone as I can't see the very small and dim screen unless I'm flying at night.
I thought that the SC would link up with the Zoom and the Pro just as the iPhone links up to the Spark and the Pro. I get a menu asking what device I'm going to use on the iPhone and it WAS working rather well.
Thought it would be the same on the SC???

I'm hoping that I can use the SC with the CS as another monitor???
Figure I need to figure all of this out before working on figuring out the goggles.

I do appreciate what I've read here as it gives me hope that some day soon I will prevail !!!
I'll keep reading and working at it as I do enjoy Flying as it is calming, even after hours and hours of frustration with dicking around with computer stuff.

Many Thanks,
Pat

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22