DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dutch Windmill at sunset

Peut

Reactions
Last weekend I made a video of the windmill which sells flour for uour selfmade bread every Saturday. I asked the owner of the mill and he was very enthousiastic! :)

Could you send me a loaf of Dutch Crunch? LOL. Great video! ND filters are a must have when flying towards sun. You will be able to slow the shutter speed way down and get cinematic footage.

Reactions: frankiez
I absolutely LOVE the shot at 0:53 with the up and backward flight from the windmill and its shadow. Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

Nice. Visited that area during college on a spring break backpacking trip and loved it! Thanks for sharing

Could you send me a loaf of Dutch Crunch? LOL. Great video! ND filters are a must have when flying towards sun. You will be able to slow the shutter speed way down and get cinematic footage.

Thanks for your reply! I am aware of that, already looking in to buying a set :)

Very cool footage, nice subject.

Thanks for your reply! I am aware of that, already looking in to buying a set :)

Consider the Polar Pro Cinema series and not the standard series. The standard series is too heavy and one must put them on after the camera /gimbal start up routine. No so for the Cinema series. Plus its better more optically pure glass with the Cinema series.

Thanks for the advice. I prefer glass instead of plastic :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
espinafre