DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DxO PureRAW now has Mini 3 Pro support

I too just downloaded DxO PureRAW 2 and I too am seriously blown away. For one thing, the free demo version is truly free, you don't even have to enter a credit card number. No watermark either, the full working app as far as I can tell, but it's just limited for 31 days trial period. I have been struggling with "improving" this image and everything I do just makes it look phoney but PureRAW 2 actually made it better, much better!DJI_0072-DNG_DxO_DeepPRIME@90%.jpg

Below is the original file directly from the Mini 3 sd card. In the middle there is a yellow splat that's unidentifiable but in the PureRAW 2 above you can see clearly it's the golden arches of a McDonalds sign. You have to click on it and zoom in to see it.
DJI_0072.JPG

Reactions: EyesWideShut
FYI, DxO PhotoLab's Optics Module now has a lens profile available for the M3P. This is only available on PhotoLab 5.5 and onwards.

@Nickyb65 I'm officially sold. Just downloaded DxO PureRAW 2 and I'm seriously blown away. Denoise from Topaz Labs can't even compare. You got me now wanting to run over all my RAW files from the past year. Thank you Guys!!
View attachment 154880
I see a lot of annoying purple spots and fringes when I look here at the level of a few pixels, chromatic artifacts probably due to the sensor without antialiasing filter and with the software that has not eliminated them.

DxO reduces the 48mp colour shifts and artefacts but doesn't eliminate them.

However it does reduce them enough that 48mp is usable for a large subset of images now whereas previously it wasn't.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121