DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

E Signature United Kingdom.

Angelfire

Reactions
Hi Pilots. Looking to purchase a Mavic air 2 online in the United Kingdom. Looks pretty straightforward other than concluding the sale with an electronic signature. Never heard of this, never mind done one. Can any one be of assistance with this please as I don't want the sale not to go through just because I have no idea how to do it.
Thank You.

Seems odd. Where are you buying it from?

Likewise, where are you trying to buy it from? I got mine via Amazon - ordered on Friday, got it on Sunday!

What form are they asking you so sign electronically?

an E signature is just an electronic way of signing a credit agreement or a loan agreement done on line, you will be electronically saying that you have read and understood the agreement you are about to sign ,and then you will get an e mail telling you everything has gone through or not

So, just to confirm, are you trying to arrange a loan agreement for your purchase?

an E signature is just an electronic way of signing a credit agreement or a loan agreement done on line, you will be electronically saying that you have read and understood the agreement you are about to sign ,and then you will get an e mail telling you everything has gone through or not

Apologies Pilots, my bad. I should have got my head around the subject before posting. It is indeed signing for an on line credit agreement, sorry for the confusion. Original question still stands, how do you sign your name electronically.
Thank You.

Reactions: Lastrexking
Apologies Pilots, my bad. I should have got my head around the subject before posting. It is indeed signing for an on line credit agreement, sorry for the confusion. Original question still stands, how do you sign your name electronically.
Thank You.
You just type it in.

Reactions: InvisibleName
Yep, by typing your name in & submitting the application you are electronically signing the document (just like when you used Zebra finance to apply for your Leeds United season ticket ;):p)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J S