DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Early AM Shot

Dr. Bill 1969

Reactions
Was shooting a video of Baltimore's now closed Institute of Notre Dame for its alumni. While I was waiting for the sun to rise this steeple caught my eye. The photograph is a "capture" taken with the VLC player. I'm not a photographer but I'm a sucker for low light shots. The picture hasn't been post processed. What do you all think of it?Steeple over city.JPG

Was shooting a video of Baltimore's now closed Institute of Notre Dame for its alumni. While I was waiting for the sun to rise this steeple caught my eye. The photograph is a "capture" taken with the VLC player. I'm not a photographer but I'm a sucker for low light shots. The picture hasn't been post processed. What do you all think of it?View attachment 110784
Looks pretty good for no post processing. I like it.

Uhhhh... I'll be right back...

*Swipes picture from table, exits swiftly*

Reactions: Dr. Bill 1969
Looks pretty good for no post processing. I like it.
Care to see what I did to it?

I used LightRoom for Samsung on my S20 Ultra.

The file you posted was only 75kb in size, so don't expect miracles lol.

I won't post it unless you give the go ahead
Certainly I'd love to see it with your work. BTW, thanks for your comment.

Neat effects, btw, checked out your website and liked what I found!
Thank you!

All the colors you see are actually in that photo. I didn't add anything, just so you are aware. I may have enhanced quite a bit, but without it being a RAW file, my options were limited.

Would love to see the video!

Thank you!

All the colors you see are actually in that photo. I didn't add anything, just so you are aware. I may have enhanced quite a bit, but without it being a RAW file, my options were limited.

Would love to see the video!
I'll post the video on youtube this week(or send it to you if that's possible) and give you a "heads up" once it's on youtube. Or you can see many of my videos on Facebook(Log into Facebook | Facebook). My page(Bill Freedman, Sparrows Point, Md) is wide open so you needn't "friend me". Also, my postings can be seen by anyone on or off of FB.

As I written before, I'm a sucker for lower light shots. Late in the summer of 2018 my girlfriend spied the St. Mary Antiochian Orthodox Church from 695(intra state in Maryland). As we had our bird with us and there was a full moon. This shot was taken as the bird was lifting off(I hit camera instead of movie) the drone was barely off the ground(approx. 15'). As usual, the photo is untouched.

On your website I noticed you're a fan of parks and the like. I'm like minded and my favorite aerial video is of a series of coastal tidewater salt marshes. I'd love to see what could you do with the video.

BTW I posted your processed photo on my FB page(giving you credit) and received favorable comments! Thanks again,

Dr. Bill
Antiochian Church..jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: itsneedtokno
I'll post the video on youtube this week(or send it to you if that's possible) and give you a "heads up" once it's on youtube. Or you can see many of my videos on Facebook(Log into Facebook | Facebook). My page(Bill Freedman, Sparrows Point, Md) is wide open so you needn't "friend me". Also, my postings can be seen by anyone on or off of FB.

As I written before, I'm a sucker for lower light shots. Late in the summer of 2018 my girlfriend spied the St. Mary Antiochian Orthodox Church from 695(intra state in Maryland). As we had our bird with us and there was a full moon. This shot was taken as the bird was lifting off(I hit camera instead of movie) the drone was barely off the ground(approx. 15'). As usual, the photo is untouched.

On your website I noticed you're a fan of parks and the like. I'm like minded and my favorite aerial video is of a series of coastal tidewater salt marshes. I'd love to see what could you do with the video.

BTW I posted your processed photo on my FB page(giving you credit) and received favorable comments! Thanks again,

Dr. Bill
View attachment 110986
Thank you!

I appreciate the kind words!

Coastal tidewaters?! Salt Marshes?!

I'm already liking the sound of this.

(Off to work, sorry for the short reply)

Thank you!

I appreciate the kind words!

Coastal tidewaters?! Salt Marshes?!

I'm already liking the sound of this.

(Off to work, sorry for the short reply)
Both of the videos I mentioned have been posted to youtube.
is the coastal salt marsh.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming