DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

ebay mavic mini open box

Thanks for the conclusion to this sad story. ?Glad you used PayPal. Good luck, next time

Well I’m honestly shocked at the outcome of this thread, imagine a $44 Mavic Mini bargain of the century turning out to be a scam!
absolutely shocking i agree who would have thought

We all (probably) have similar stories of hoping that what seems too good to be true, might really be true. I know I've fallen for scam(s) (yes, plural) before. It's so much harder, in my opinion, in this era of the internet, because without the in-person interaction, it's easier to fall prey, and also harder to resolve the matter.

Buyer beware......

We all (probably) have similar stories of hoping that what seems too good to be true, might really be true. I know I've fallen for scam(s) (yes, plural) before. It's so much harder, in my opinion, in this era of the internet, because without the in-person interaction, it's easier to fall prey, and also harder to resolve the matter.

Buyer beware......

So true, my friend..... so true!

I got a full refund from pay pal. It was worth the try. It looked suspicious. But there were a lot of good reviews some how...and it got paypals money back guarantee. so no harm done.
"A lot of good reviews" is why scammers hijack existing accounts. You probably wouldn't have bought from a new seller with no feedback.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sverkerh