DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

EBAY Unbranded.

dmw7305

Reactions
Hello,

New drone user here.

On ebay, I see ads for "Unbranded" DJI drones.
What does that even mean. They say it is a DJI?

Hello,

New drone user here.

On ebay, I see ads for "Unbranded" DJI drones.
What does that even mean. They say it is a DJI?
Do you have a link?
First thought without seeing the add, "leave well alone".
With whom would there be a guarantee/warranty ?

Last edited:
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

I would be very careful with this. A link would help.

I see them. It appears a series of new sellers have quite a few Mini drones at super low prices and I agree you need to be careful with this because they have zero feedback, they all charge shipping, and their descriptions appear to be stock which leads me to believe they are related. The unbranded indicator is a selection when you submit the listing so it is likely that's irrelevant (meaning it's not an *unbranded* drone) because there are several references to DJI including photos with DJI visible. As with any eBay listing, weigh your risks and roll the dice. It's not a huge amount of money and eBay is pretty good with protection (also use Paypal and/or credit card) so it's up to you. The timing on these listings are questionable, it's as a bunch of drones fell into someone's lap and ebay is the easiest place to move them. That's my opinion.

Example: DJI Mini 2 SE Drone 2.7K 10km, 31 min ,249g-3 Battery Bundle and Shoulder Bag | eBay

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
r0xt4r