DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Echo Canyon

darn it I was going to play with text size but don't seem able to do that. I was going to say "very nice" repeatedly but in reducing size..... ho hum :rolleyes::D

Nice place to visit but… Some rugged landscape for sure, and a few very tough plants. I suspect that gorge has seen some pretty severe floods in past years/millennia too. Enjoyed the ride. 👍

Very cool! What was your max range? Was that you on the canyon edge?
Cant remember the range, but I was positioned half way up the canyon mid flight right on the rim in a fold up chair. Great hike up
darn it I was going to play with text size but don't seem able to do that. I was going to say "very nice" repeatedly but in reducing size..... ho hum :rolleyes::D

Yep, yep, yep! Glad you liked it, thanks
Nice place to visit but… Some rugged landscape for sure, and a few very tough plants. I suspect that gorge has seen some pretty severe floods in past years/millennia too. Enjoyed the ride. 👍
Yes, there is a very large area above on the plateau that all drains down into that canyon so lots of erosion over milliions of years. The plants here are awesome, incredible variety of Yuccas, bushes and cactus of all types. This is the Mojave desert and much of the mojave desert consists of just Creosote bush so this area has some real character!

Hits the spot as usual PMJ.
I was wondering if many people walked the trail and lo and behold there they were. Easier by drone but.

Hits the spot as usual PMJ.
I was wondering if many people walked the trail and lo and behold there they were. Easier by drone but.
Thanks. Yeah, lots of hikers here on weekends as well as horses. The trail goes all the way to the upper end of the canyon and then along the bottom all the way back. I like hiking but the drone sure makes exploring the canyone easier

Reactions: Sky Wombat

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djiNonMini