DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Edge of Deschutes Natl Forest - Bend Oregon

passedpawn

Reactions
Went to a wedding in Bend and had a morning to fly. Resort we were staying at was on the edge of the Deschutes National Forest and found this neat walking trail along a rock edge. End of the video is some of my clan joining me while walking a dog.

I'm still working on smooth pans and general composition in flight, as well as good/bad methods in editing. Each time I do it I get a little better, and I see flaws that I vow not to repeat next time :)

Has there ever been a better time in history for a beer lover to be alive?

giphy.gif

Reactions: Hauptmann
I am visiting in Germany and Austria. Beer is good, if you like pilsners, but I am REALLY missing my American IPAs. No better beer in the world than in the States.

Lucky you! Some advice:
1. Drink local
2. have someone explain the fine points of a "seven-minute" beer
3. Bring home some kool beer glasses (attached is a photo of my collection, for which I had to build a special cabinet)

“You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of football team, or some nuclear weapons, but in the very least you need a beer.”
Frank Zappa

"I'm OK with NFZs and the other rules. The only downside to droning is that you have to wait 'til you're done flying to have a beer."
--Hauptmann

Attachments

• IMG_2091.jpg
    IMG_2091.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members