DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

EDIT FAIL

Pieter Lubbe

Reactions
Hi everybody
I am a complete novice with photography and editing. So I just took some footage outside and then tried to add a little bit more color to it. The color worked out OK, but if you look at the sky in the attached excerpt, you will see some discolorations or something that looks like smudging. I used a free Editor program, VSDC Free Video Editor.
Can someone please tell me what the problem can be.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 20
Hi Pieter

From just the looking at photo you posted, the resolution is too low to be very helpful, but when I look at it I would say that the picture was "Over Exposed", and that is why you can see so many "artefacts" in the clouds, colour correction will not help until you have applied some correction to the exposure level.

Hope this helps
Waylander

Hi Pieter

From just the looking at photo you posted, the resolution is too low to be very helpful, but when I look at it I would say that the picture was "Over Exposed", and that is why you can see so many "artefacts" in the clouds, colour correction will not help until you have applied some correction to the exposure level.

Hope this helps
Waylander

OK thank you Waylander, I will play around with different settings. I have also just downloaded a new editor, Filmora, which seems to work quite well.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair