DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Edit my video please!

Checki

Reactions
Hey there
I think there is something wrong with my sensor, or I am stupid.

Is there anyone willing to edit a quick drone video from my drone?
I recorded in dlog 265, but no matter what I do it lacks details and is just bad.

So if there is someone with experience who could have a look at my footage, would be great.
Best would be that this person edits the footage roughly so I can see what a more experienced person can do with it.

Thank you.

Why not post a link to your current results? (Upload to youtube, post a link.)

There are probably a much larger number of posters here willing to give you advice after looking at an example, then there are that have the time to edit your video.

You also don't say how you edit. Are you aware the dlog shooting requires a certain degree of post processing work? (Applying a LUT or going further to color-grade / adjust contrast manually.)

You should also mention a) what too you currently are using and what steps you've already taken.

Chris

Thank you, I will. I was not at home, on my phone, drinking some beer on my own, waiting for friends. So I thought I ask first and upload later :)

I now theoretically everything about dlog and h265....just not in practice.

I will upload the file tomorrow.
Thanks!

So if there is someone with experience who could have a look at my footage, would be great.
Best would be that this person edits the footage roughly so I can see what a more experienced person can do with it.
Hi Checki,
I can do it for you! I am a movie maker since over 50years and I have some experience!
If you agree, you can send me the files by WETransfer and I will send them back in the same way!
cheers Paul from Switzerland...Living in Germany

Reactions: Checki and sonof40
Thank you. I will upload it onto my onedrive account and share the link tomorrow. Plus more details, I'm out in the sun right now... :)

Here is the link where you could download it.
I think you need to download to get the full quality.

I recorded in dlog, attached a ND8 filter, white balance was around 5700k I think, focus fixed, EV was around 0, but at some point the sky I blown out.
I set the sharpness and contrast to - 1, because I read in the end you get more sharpness and details out of the footage with these settings.

My main issue with this file is, I can't make it look good. It appears very unsharp and I can't make the colors look at least realistic.

Thanks for having a look at the footage!

Hey Checki,
thanks for the link! I am dowloading right now and will have a look later this evening. I will start to edit the files tomorrow!
I will do my best of course:)
see you!
cheers Paul

Reactions: Checki
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead