DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Egypt at Night : drone shot or AI ?

Phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reactions
CleanShot 2023-11-26 at 03.59.35@2x.jpg

There is doubt this is a Stunning Picture apparently taken with a drone but can someone confirm that its real or is it more likely AI picture.
My instinct says its a real picture .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water.

Reactions: mavic3usa
View attachment 170562

There is doubt this is a Stunning Picture apparently taken with a drone but can someone confirm that its real or is it more likely AI picture.
My instinct says its a real picture .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water.
It's completely fake. I was there a few months ago. Notice that each pyramid has some original limestone on the apex in the picture. Only one pyramid has limestone on the top in the real world. It's the Khafre Pyramid that I am entering in this video.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
That was defining moment I to thought strange,
Thank you for the clarification for me are there lights around the Prymids like that ?
Can you see the City behind them as well ?

Just always fascinated with this place , enjoyed the Youtube video of the limestone miracle .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain.

That was defining moment I to thought strange,
Thank you for the clarification for me are there lights around the Prymids like that ?
Can you see the City behind them as well ?

Just always fascinated with this place , enjoyed the Youtube video of the limestone miracle .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain.
They do have lights on the pyramids but I don't think like in the image. There is some sort of light show with narration in the evenings. Cairo has expanded right to the edge of the pyramids and maybe in the future will surround them. Walking down to the center of a pyramid was the highlight of my Egyptian tour.
By the way, you cannot bring a drone into Egypt. They will take it at the airport when you enter the country. I tried for months to get a permit but had no luck.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard