DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Eifel-Mosel - 4K

ikkel

Reactions
The Eifel and Moselle region in Germany enchant with a harmonious dance between picturesque landscapes and historical charm.
Woven amidst hilly vistas and graceful vineyards, the Moselle River reveals itself as a silver ribbon embracing the heart of this area.
Castles and half-timbered houses proudly adorn the hilltops, bearing witness to a rich past.
The Eifel, shrouded in a mystical glow, embraces nature enthusiasts with dense forests, babbling streams, and serene lakes.
Hikers find tranquility on winding paths, rewarded with panoramic vistas that nourish the soul.
The air is infused with a medley of scents—the fresh aroma of pines in the Eifel and the sweet notes of Riesling grapes in the Moselle.
As the sun sets, the waters of the Moselle glisten like liquid gold, while the Eifel is cloaked in serene stillness.
Together, the Eifel and Moselle form an enchanting duo that beckons travelers to slow down time and savor the poetry of the moment.

Everything is shot with Dji Mini 3 Pro, Dji Mini 2 and Dji Osmo Pocket

You make it look completley enchanting .. and I am sure it is
I was there in '68 but haven't been back since
Very tempted to repeat the experience
Only this time not under a canvas tent

• Love
Reactions: ikkel
You make it look completley enchanting .. and I am sure it is
I was there in '68 but haven't been back since
Very tempted to repeat the experience
Only this time not under a canvas tent
Thank You.

And do go back once, there are some hidden gems.
We go there every year a few times and still we haven't seen everything.

Well done. Are those the grape vines growing on those steep slopes? Wow, that must make grape harvesting a heck of a task!

• Love
Reactions: ikkel
Well done. Are those the grape vines growing on those steep slopes? Wow, that must make grape harvesting a heck of a task!
Thank You.
Yes those are grape vines. And those that I filmed waren't even the steepest.
The beginning picking the grapes in september and it's very spectaculair to see that.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ehj147