DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Der Eifel - 4K

ikkel

Reactions
The Eifel region in Germany is a captivating place of natural beauty and cultural richness.
Its rolling hills and lush forests create a picturesque landscape that's both serene and enchanting.
Ancient history is woven into the fabric of the Eifel, and the region boasts a rich cultural heritage.
Quaint villages and towns tell stories of generations past, with wellpreserved architecture, cobblestone streets, and historic churches.
The changing seasons bring new splendor to the Eifel.
In spring, the landscape is painted with vibrant wildflowers, while summer brings lush greenery.
Autumn transforms the region into a symphony of colors as leaves turn to shades of red, orange, and gold.
Winters dust the Eifel with a serene blanket of snow, creating a winter wonderland.
The Eifel region is a place where one can reconnect with nature and discover history.

Everything is shot with Dji Mini 3 Pro, Dji Mini 2 Dji Osmo Pocket and Dji Osmo Action 4.

Hands up, who was expecting something to do with the Eiffel Tower in Paris? 🖖

Whats the story behind the wooden tower and the rock 'monolith'?
Nice video.

• Love
Reactions: Mrprop365 and ikkel
Very enjoyable aerial tour and well done. The Eifel is an enchanting region. The Ardennes next? Thanks for sharing!

The Eifel region in Germany is a captivating place of natural beauty and cultural richness.
Its rolling hills and lush forests create a picturesque landscape that's both serene and enchanting.
Ancient history is woven into the fabric of the Eifel, and the region boasts a rich cultural heritage.
Quaint villages and towns tell stories of generations past, with wellpreserved architecture, cobblestone streets, and historic churches.
The changing seasons bring new splendor to the Eifel.
In spring, the landscape is painted with vibrant wildflowers, while summer brings lush greenery.
Autumn transforms the region into a symphony of colors as leaves turn to shades of red, orange, and gold.
Winters dust the Eifel with a serene blanket of snow, creating a winter wonderland.
The Eifel region is a place where one can reconnect with nature and discover history.

Everything is shot with Dji Mini 3 Pro, Dji Mini 2 Dji Osmo Pocket and Dji Osmo Action 4.

Beautiful colours really nice video. Just subscribed, so I can enjoy the rest of your collection. 👍🏻

• Love
Reactions: ikkel
Hands up, who was expecting something to do with the Eiffel Tower in Paris? 🖖

Whats the story behind the wooden tower and the rock 'monolith'?
Nice video.
Thank You Yorkshire

The wooden tower is just a viewpoint that they made for the tourist hikers so that they can enjoy the view.
The monolith rock is part of the Gerolsteiner dolomites, they call it that way because it's formd by the acient vulcano's that once where active here million years ago.

Reactions: Yorkshire_Pud
Beautifully done. I would love to hear that huge organ in that church. During college we had a central campus LARGE church. When a loud bass note was played the seats and walls shook. Big pipes and large airflow! Hope to see that-I better hurry up!

• Love
Reactions: ikkel
Beautifully done. I would love to hear that huge organ in that church. During college we had a central campus LARGE church. When a loud bass note was played the seats and walls shook. Big pipes and large airflow! Hope to see that-I better hurry up!
Thank You Doug.

The Organ is quite impressive as it been played.

Excellent ikkel. Germany has many beautiful regions. My favourite, the Black Forest.
Thank You Yogi.

The black forest is also a beautiful region, been there a few times and you can find video's from it on my channel.
Sadly it's to far away for a weekend out for us so we ony can go there when we have more free days in a row.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne