DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s El Lago Verde, alienlike green lake on Lanzarote

FlyingDutchman90

Reactions
Hello everyone,
Last March i was on Lanzarote and the landscapes over there are like nothing I've ever seen before. Probably the most spectacular was this green lake, which goes by many names, such as El Lago Verde and Charco de los Clicos. From the sky it looks even better, because you see the volcanic landscape in the background.

Nice!

Reactions: FlyingDutchman90
I love the look of volcanic islands. The Canaries, the Galapagos, Hawaii, Iceland, etc. My next vacation will be to one of those I think. Well done Thanks for sharing!

Nce video. It shows just how much the place has changed. When I first visited the place there was no parking area on the left hand side of the video. There was no fence line around the lake. Easiest approach was on right hand side of filmed lake and you could approach right up to the water's edge. Of course, that was more 30 years ago!!!

Thank you all very much for the kind comments!

And I'm not surprised 30 years ago the lake was much more accessible. But with the huge numbers of tourists that are coming in now, it's probably wise that they adapted accordingly.

Thank you all very much for the kind comments!

And I'm not surprised 30 years ago the lake was much more accessible. But with the huge numbers of tourists that are coming in now, it's probably wise that they adapted accordingly.
Very true. Popularity of visiting Canary Islands has increased very much so.

Very nice!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Photogeezer