DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Elma WA PacificNorthwest Aerial

Ah, that was one of the greatest speeches in the last 60 years, even if he was a Democrat. They could use more like him.
I too think it was a great speech and one of the greatest over the last 60 years but But why at the slight because he was a Democrat you know that most of the great speeches were made by democrats anyway.

I watch with the sound of
f...What speech.?
I see you suffer the same drunkin horizon we all MP1 flyers suffer
can i ask what filters and or setting you used .?
I like it and that you for posting....cR

Reactions: PacificNorthwest
Ah, that was one of the greatest speeches in the last 60 years, even if he was a Democrat. They could use more like him.
I do not that it is the best speech ever. I think that he made a lot of mistakes in his statements. I would recommend a service that I used in my work as a political technologist. On Professional Speech Writers Online you can find help with their speech troubles.
Job case: We all know that politicians are not particularly able to formulate their thoughts in a whole correct speech. For this case, we write the speech by ourselves or order from the professionals. As a result, our candidate does not look very stupid in front of the people and everyone is happy.

Last edited:
Reactions: PacificNorthwest
I watch with the sound of
f...What speech.?
I see you suffer the same drunkin horizon we all MP1 flyers suffer
can i ask what filters and or setting you used .?
I like it and that you for posting....cR

No filters and just Auto setting, I’m a pretty basic and simple man.. ?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS