DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Empty Mall

Is that your vehicle in the parking lot ?
Looking at the shadows, that might be about mid morning ?

Eerie for sure.
Feel for people trying to make a living in their own enterprises . . . heck that's me too at the moment.

I guess the entire World wants this CV thing over, the reality is not in sync with that though.
How much change we have after things settle is totally unknown still, probably be quite a while before we can even try to guess what all that might be.

Is that your vehicle in the parking lot ?
Looking at the shadows, that might be about mid morning ?

Nope, not mine. I typically try to hide myself and my "ride" from the videos. Not sure who's truck it was. Incidentally, as I was bringing the drone back, I saw a white SUV emblazoned with SECURITY on the side. Thought for sure I was going to get questioned, but he looked at me and just kept on going. Oh...and I shot this in the mid to late afternoon.

Be well. Be safe.

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Mall is 100% closed

Explains that carpark then !! ?
Good they have shut down the whole mall, instead of leaving it to individual business to make the choice.
Seems like if they ban people going out to reduce the spread, it is a requirement such shops / places should be also shut.
Essential supplies should only remain open.

Here in Australia, 3 states (out of 8 mainland states / territories) have harsh restrictions, and are really coming down hard with tough restrictions.
People are only to leave home for a few things, food, exercise (not allowed to drive to that), doctors, etc.

But, everything (except a few things like sit down food / coffee shops, hotel bars / nightclubs etc), most other shops can remain open.
Other workplaces / offices can remain open, as long as they can maintain social distancing with employees and the public that might come in.

There are big fines up around AUD$1150 - $1650 AUD (US$725 - $1040) for individuals 'breaking the rules'.
Many of these will be waived later, I'm sure, as authorities have been a bit overzealous in their enforcement.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronebesmashed