DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 End of May Barefoot Hike through the Prairie

Hi Tentoe,
I liked your lighthearted video, not much happens, but still I like it ??
Question, have you never caught a nail or broken glass while walking barefoot?
cheers Paul

I really enjoyed this. Ok some might say it’s a tad too long but I loved it. The drone & camera footage were well thought out and smooth. (What still camera do you use…DJI Pocket 2?) The soundtrack was also a perfect fit. Great job ? ???

Hi Tentoe,
I liked your lighthearted video, not much happens, but still I like it ??
Question, have you never caught a nail or broken glass while walking barefoot?
cheers Paul

Thanks, Jack!

Seldom happens. Out in the wild, thorns and burrs are more likely, but not much trouble. I did get a piece of glass a few years ago in town, but then that wasn't much bother either.

I really enjoyed this. Ok some might say it’s a tad too long but I loved it. The drone & camera footage were well thought out and smooth. (What still camera do you use…DJI Pocket 2?) The soundtrack was also a perfect fit. Great job ? ???

Thanks!

I use an osmo action besides my drone. I think you're right on length. 1 to 2 minutes seems about right unless there is some subject.

Reactions: Squidinc
Thanks for sharing!

Seldom happens. Out in the wild, thorns and burrs are more likely, but not much trouble. I did get a piece of glass a few years ago in town, but then that wasn't much bother either.
The soles of your feet are certainly very robust and hard, like a shoe sole I think. Thanks for the info Tentoe ?
cheers Paul

Reactions: Tentoes
The soles of your feet are certainly very robust and hard, like a shoe sole I think. Thanks for the info Tentoe ?
cheers Paul

Tough, yes, but not hard.

Looks like a special part of the country..great music for this video, too...apparently you were using "follow me"...you did a nice job getting different angles of yourself as you were strolling along

Looks like a special part of the country..great music for this video, too...apparently you were using "follow me"...you did a nice job getting different angles of yourself as you were strolling along

A beautiful place for an afternoon or evening walk. Tallgrass Preserve, Pawhuska Oklahoma. This trail is about 2 1/2 miles.

I used the Air 2's tracking mode. There were a few other shots I tried, but did not like as much. Will try those again another time.

Yea, after raining all through May, I just wanted to get outside!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hiremobiledevelopers