DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Engelsberg SWE

Nice footage. Just returned from Sweden (Jönåker, Nyköping) a few days ago.

Unfortunatly, we only had 3,5 weeks :( but acceptable weather if you wanted to do something, not to many tourists, some nice interactions with people (based on flying the Mavic Air) and if our friends still live n Jönåker next year, we will do housesitting for them again.

I still am amazed how uncomplicated the releaseprocess with the Lantmäteriet works and the enormous filesize you can upload. 1,5 GB took less then 10 minutes. Just try that with German authorities (if they offer that option at all...) 21 aplications in 3,5 weeks and all released within 5 workingdays.

Unfortunatly, we only had 3,5 weeks :( but acceptable weather if you wanted to do something, not to many tourists, some nice interactions with people (based on flying the Mavic Air) and if our friends still live n Jönåker next year, we will do housesitting for them again.

I still am amazed how uncomplicated the releaseprocess with the Lantmäteriet works and the enormous filesize you can upload. 1,5 GB took less then 10 minutes. Just try that with German authorities (if they offer that option at all...) 21 aplications in 3,5 weeks and all released within 5 workingdays.
Woops, I have misst to have these pictures aproved so I must delete and have it done.

Woops, I have misst to have these pictures aproved so I must delete and have it done.
Before you delete, check the exempts on their page. Since my swedish is just enough to order coffee, I took the "secure" way and simply sent them all.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erechtus