DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Enhanced Liveview Issue :(

Midge001

Reactions
Hey folks,

Having issues with Enhanced Liveview on the Mavic 2 Pro while shooting D-Log in 10bit 4K!

Basically the function doesn't work anymore (I find it very helpful when dialling exposure while shooting Log). I click the rainbow square and nothing happens/it doesn't light up, and of course the preview LUT doesn't apply.

I also noticed that the files on the card do not preview anymore! They are still there but codec seems different (haven't changed it...).

Has anyone else noticed anything different, or run into this? Odd firmware update or anything...?

Thanks in advance!

Tom

I don't know, but this could also be due to any updates to your viewing device (phone, tablet, etc.). You might mention what that device is in case others have had similar issues with it.

If all else fails, you might try uninstalling / reinstalling DJI Go 4.

Aircraft firmware is unlikely to be at issue here.

Chris

I don't know, but this could also be due to any updates to your viewing device (phone, tablet, etc.). You might mention what that device is in case others have had similar issues with it.

If all else fails, you might try uninstalling / reinstalling DJI Go 4.

Aircraft firmware is unlikely to be at issue here.

Chris

Hi Chris,

It's an iPhone (11...?) - I am awful with what 'number' iPhone I have, however it is due an update. I will give that a whirl and keep you all updated.

Thanks for your input.

Tom

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000